Coffee is a beverage that wakes us up as well as soothes our soul. It is a cure that we all need on a dull day. It is not just you or me who loves to have coffee but even Tu Ashi Jawali Raha’s Khusboo Tawde. The actress recently shared her love for coffee on one of her social media handles where she attended a coffee making workshop. We totally agree with Khusboo when she calls coffee making an art.
Watch the episode of Tu Ashi Jawali Raha:
It was after looking at this actress’s love for coffee we thought of introducing different brews of the beverage to make things easy for you. Take a look.
1. Americano: This coffee has a legacy related to it from World War 2. As the soldiers used to make this coffee so that their beverages lasted longer. The recipe is simple, add hot water to a shot of espresso and you are ready to go.
2. Latte: Popular amongst both coffee drinkers and non-drinkers is this variety. A single shot of coffee with steamed milk.
3. Espresso: It is a simple shot of coffee for everyone who likes their coffee strong and bitter.
4. Long Black: Reverse of an Americano, this is 1 cup of hot water and 2 cups of espresso. It is quite strong as compared to Americano.
5. Irish Coffee: Something that adds flavour to this coffee is the Irish whiskey in it. Brewed with whisky, brown sugar and thick cream, this is something that will make the whisky lovers happy.
6. Mocha: Add chocolate and some extra creme to a latte and your drink is ready. This coffee can make a child and an adult happy at the same time.
7. Cappuccino: The most popular variety worldwide, has three layers to it. The traditional breakfast beverage of Italians consists of one shot of espresso, one shot of milk and a topping of chocolate or extra cream according to your wish.
Which amongst these is your personal favourite? Let us know in the comments section below.
Watch the suspense thriller story of a strong headed woman in Vartul streaming on ZEE5.