1. Hearing Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears
We all loved singing and dancing to their songs like there is no tomorrow. Like us, we bet even the Aamhi Doghi actress Shivani Rangole who played Madhura’s character was no different.
Before you go ahead, watch her impressive acting on Aamhi Doghi on ZEE5
2. Pokemon cards were your currency
3. Hearing songs on your Walkman
4. Disney and Cartoon Network our everyday meal
5. Crushing on Boomer, Picnic and fake cigarettes
If you haven’t competed on “whose bubble was bigger?” in your group, then I am seriously judging you. Also, do you remember using these white candies?
Shout out to the 90s kids who are now ambitiously paving their way into their career and making their dreams come true.
On that note, if you have loved Shivani’s acting in Aamhi Doghi, you will love her even more in the youth-oriented drama Bun Maska streaming on ZEE5.
Let us know in the comments below if you enjoyed watching her part in the Marathi TV shows.