Sai and Nachiket’s romance in Almost Sufal Sampoorna is awesome, but Ajji’s relationship with Appa and her family is even better. Ajji singlehandedly entertains the viewers who are caught laughing their heart out at her ingenious humour which truly deserves a medal. So, we decided to chalk out the reasons why everyone needs a best friend like Ajji in their life!
Watch an episode of Almost Sufal Sampoorna below:
1. If you have paid attention to Ajji’s sarcastic comebacks to Appa, then you will know how funny she is. Ajji loves subtly giving a hard time to Appa when he tries to impose his dominance upon the family. Sometimes, her wit is so brilliant that Appa doesn’t realise that she is purposely annoying him.
2. Ajji is old but she still pays attention to the details. For example, when Appa suddenly changed his behaviour and started being nice to Nachiket, she didn’t immediately believe him. She knew he was up to something.
3. To us, Ajji signifies strength for multiple reasons. She always has her daughters-in law’s backs in front of Appa who is strict about his principles. We have seen her take initiative to help the people of her family and distract Appa. Like, the time when Ajji took Appa on a temple visit just because the Ketkar family wanted to have fun.
4. We love Ajji for her open-minded behaviour. Unlike Appa, she quickly gave her permission to Sai to have fun with Nachiket at his New Year’s bash. If that wasn’t enough, Ajji even joined Sai to Nachiket’s house and danced with the youngsters.
5. Like a loyal best friend, Ajji is a secret-keeper. When she got to know about Nachiket and Sai’s feelings for each other, Ajji never uttered a word of it to anyone from the Ketkar family. Ajji, on the contrary, understood Sai’s perspective and supported her.
Are you impressed by Ajji just as much as us? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Meanwhile, for more entertainment, check out the latest episodes of your favourite TV shows streaming free on ZEE5.