Seeing Jui and Aalap’s union in Prem Poison Panga might have turned you into a lovestruck person. We mean, their oh-so-adorable chemistry had that effect on us too, so we can’t blame you. As humans, we all love the feeling of being in love and being cared for by our partner. During this phase of your relationship, you must have often caught yourself asking, how to know that that person is ‘the one’? Totally getting a grip of your thoughts, we have listed signs that will tell you if the person you are with is meant to be. Have a look!
Watch an episode of Prem Poison Panga below:
1. When they are around or when you talk to them, you automatically feel calm. The reason for feeling this way is that you see your comfort zone when you are with them. You don’t have to carry the baggage of the world, because they are not here to judge you even when you don’t put your best foot forward.
2. Although we agree with the teaching that you don’t need anyone to complete you, having a soulmate does make you feel emotionally fulfilled. They are your gossip partner, best friend, and therapist, all in one person. When required they will also drop truth bombs on you and tell you things, which others are hesitant to reveal in front of you.
3. You and your partner will always be pushing each other to be the best version of yourselves. At times, when you fail, your partner will hold you till you rise. In this relationship, both of you will constantly be challenging and motivating each other onwards and upwards.
4. You both don’t have to necessarily agree on the same point. There will be situations when you have to give in or agree to disagree. However, having a difference of opinion is not bad at all. It teaches you to respect each other’s choices and have a healthy environment to hear what the other person has to say.
5. No matter what the difficulty is, your soulmate would never ever easily give up on the relationship. They will fight for you and the love you share. During misunderstandings, they will find a way to communicate and reach out rather than just deciding to break up. It might sound cheesy, but it is true.
After reading this, we would love to know your thoughts on the above-mentioned points! Tell us in the comments below. Meanwhile, for more entertainment, check out the latest episodes of your favourite TV shows streaming free on ZEE5.