In Prem Poison Panga, we are enjoying the preparations which Aalap and Jui’s families are making as the couple’s big day is fast approaching. Jui selected sarees to wear on different occasions and the ring which she is going to put on Aalap’s finger. Like, every bride, Jui might even pray for her skin to look good during the marriage ceremony. We mean, no bride is 100% ready without feeling confident in her own skin, right? So, we decided to list out ways in which Jui and the other brides can start taking care of their skin from now onwards. Have a look!
Watch an episode of Prem Poison Panga below:
1. It is necessary to stay hydrated. Keep consuming water and having fruits like watermelon and peaches which have high water content. Also, drinking water can slow down the ageing process and improve the appearance of your skin.
2. Don’t forget to use the CTM (cleanser, toner and moisturizer) routine. When you are applying your moisturizer (which is suitable for your type of skin), massage your face and neck gently every night before sleeping.
3. When you hit your mid-twenties, exfoliation (at least twice-thrice a week) is a necessity. It will help remove the dead skin cells and help you unclog your pores since pollution can cause breakouts and dull skin. If you have sensitive skin, you need to be careful with the exfoliator you use.
4. Face masking is the way to go if you are looking to improve your skin health. For this, you can use homemade face packs made from ingredients like turmeric, curd, honey and cucumber. You can keep it until it dries, then wash it off with warm water.
5. If you are looking for clear skin, don’t forget to wash your makeup brushes regularly as you don’t want any bacteria build-up on them which causes acne. Usually, you can shampoo them and let them air dry.
Meanwhile, for more entertainment, check out the latest episodes of your favourite TV shows streaming free on ZEE5.