We all love having a partner in crime whom we lovingly call a sibling. The memories we make and bond we establish with our sibling is irreplaceable. If, in case, after reading this the people, who don’t have a sibling, feel like they are missing out on something magical then you don’t have to feel this way. We mean, look at Jui from Prem Poison Panga! Even after being the only child, she is living her life to the fullest. Taking inspiration from her, we have listed perks which come with having nada siblings! Have a look.
Watch an episode of Prem Poison Panga below:
1. You establish a very close bond with your parents. They become your friends in whom you confide every aspect of your life. At times, they can even become your love gurus who will give you relationship advice like no other.
2. You don’t have to share attention or compete for attention in your family. Because of this, you will always get what you want. Being the only child, there are no compromises your parents do.
3. You always get new set of clothes. Just like attention, you don’t have share your clothes with anyone. They are fresh and they are yours.
4. Your parents are overprotective about you. This may not be the case with everyone however in Jui’s case it is true. This means lot of your plans and sleepover with friends can be cancelled since your parents are worried to let you out of their sight. However, this also means that they lot you just too much. Awh!
5. You don’t have to constantly fight with your sibling over the most trivial issues. If this isn’t the selling point, then we don’t know what is!
After reading these above points, can you relate to any of them? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.