In Saajana, Rama and Pratap are preparing for their future together. The couple is about to get engaged, now that Raosaheb has given his approval. But, before they exchange rings and tie the knot, here’s a list of things which they ought to know. Have a look!
Watch an episode of Saajana below:
1. Before tying the knot, a couple needs to understand each other’s close kins. In Indian families especially, relatives play a huge role in influencing one another . So, you ought to know about the dynamics that exist between your partner and his/her loved ones (which includes their friend circle too).
2. It’s vital to understand the person you are marrying, thoroughly. You need to know what makes them happy, their pet-peeves and things that they can’t stand. The true nature of a person comes across when he/she is their most vulnerable self. The way a person handles anger also reflects his/her personality.
3. Don’t forget to learn about your partner’s past, as it will give you a deep sense of their relationship history. Listen to them with an open mind and understand that it is these experiences, which have moulded them into who they are today.
4. Get to know your to-be life partner’s hobbies. This will help you share mutual interests and try things together, that you have never attempted before.
5. Discussing the future and family plans, is a must for every couple. You need to know your fiance’s views on having kids, so that you can plan your future accordingly. This will help you understand your better half’s dreams and ambitions.
Do you want to add points to the ones above? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Meanwhile, for more entertainment, check out the latest episodes of your favourite TV shows streaming free on ZEE5.