One day your sister maybe your archrival, while the next day, you both will be best friends. Such is the sister bonding, no matter how unpredictable is its nature. We witness this relationship between Rama and Chingi of Saajana. Seeing them reminds us of a few things which every sister does to her sibling. Have a look!
Watch an episode of Saajana below:
1. Helping each other with their beauty schedule is most commonly seen. If you want to help with waxing, your sister is always there to assist you. Similarly, as sisters, it is our solemn duty to apply nail polish and do each other’s hairstyles.
2. You and your sister have at, some point, found the same celebrities good looking. After accepting to have a similar celebrity crush, you go into detail revealing what aspect of that celebrity attracts you the most.
3. Having the same type of sense of humour and a ton of inside jokes comes with every sisterly bonding. These jokes become ten times more hilarious when you bonding over a TV show.
4. The best part about having a sister is developing your lingo with her. Only you both are able to comprehend this language that your best friends and parents aren’t part of. This comes in use when you have people around you in front of whom you can’t discuss your secrets.
5. You can always count on your sister to have your back when someone else talks mean things about you. No matter what, this a number one #SiblingCode between the both of you. You maybe have fought at home, but when in public, you will put on a united front.
Do you agree with the above points? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Meanwhile, for more entertainment, check out the special Diwali movie playlist curated just for you on ZEE5.